Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

I don't feel like falling!





Sometimes, all we need is some evol to keep our life's flame lighted on.
I had some good experiences that can be spoken to the whole world. They don't need to know, they don't have to.

And, perhaps when I wish to think about someone else, I can listen to some romantics songs... something like JAnis Joplin (trust me; kozmic BLues; To love somebody, A woman left lonely) and some other some kinda "poppy" Like Lady Gaga - (Fooled me Again - Honest Eyes); and anyone's version of "Fields of Gold" and and Thank you from Dido!

it's like a thought that comes and goes but never goes away.
I also have a special appealing for PATD - Northern Downpour.

And... on the other hand, I got a special meaning for "The Gossip" band and its first song I've heard (HEAVY CROSS).
The song and the band are not that special for me. They became like that because of the one who told me abot them.. So, always when I think about the song, I remember that one..
It's something very romantic, funny and makes me miss that beautiful and meaninful - and also deep - good times!

Nenhum comentário: