Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2010

I'm speechless

Hello! It's been so long I don't write anything right here... Things are just fine and I don't have big news.. Fortunately things are doing well..

Well... Nicely and Luckely I've realised what was feeling inside wasn't something unreachable

How come? Why Had I met you this year? You came from so far and made a mess with me?
As you tell me you like me and somehow loves me, I tell you and break your heart telling that I'd rather have never met you.. or that I'd prefer to get rid of you...
You left a mess in me! I just and make it clear and you came in my mind, and vey likely in my dreams.. I wish I could hold you everyday, every night. I wish I could kiss you and hear you voice every fucking day. I wish I could sleep with you.

When you tell me that you there is no day you don't think about me made my heart light up and wishing you.. make me full of hope.

It's just hard.. It's just fucking hard!
I have to admite in so in love with you and other ones doesn't interest me anylonger..

I try to go ahead and just have our memmories safe with me. Like they were all nice dreams.

I don't know what pains more: the distance, the proximity or the feeling we carry with us...

As you said: there is no life with no big thrills... They make part of life.. It's so fucking crazy... I just don't know what I'm supposed to feel...

"You've left me speechless... so speechless."

Nenhum comentário: