Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

! ^^ !



And here I am once again!
My soul is of a writer and it wants to speak. To write, I mean.

What do I have for today?
Hum... I'm feeling all right. My life is taking its way back and I can freely smile once again.
Today my "great" letter was sent. I'm happy for it. Very glad! I'd screem out loud, but not alone. Are you felling the same? Why are you not here with me? I'd love to give you this letter from my habds yo yours... I'd love to see your face when opening that. It'd be perfectly like a child opening her/his gift on Christmas morning... Something kinda funny and too much speacial. Just wonderful!

"... I still wish to hold you on the beach in a very clean night. With the sky wide open, full of stars..."

Nenhum comentário: